Absence of dopamine D4 receptors results in enhanced reactivity to unconditioned, but not conditioned, fear
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 158–164, January 2002
How to Cite
Falzone, T. L., Gelman, D. M., Young, J. I., Grandy, D. K., Low, M. J. and Rubinstein, M. (2002), Absence of dopamine D4 receptors results in enhanced reactivity to unconditioned, but not conditioned, fear. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 158–164. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01842.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Received 19 June 2001, revised 14 November 2001, accepted 16 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!