Current address: Neurobiology Division, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK.
Dopaminergic signalling in the rodent neonatal suprachiasmatic nucleus identifies a role for protein kinase A and mitogen-activated protein kinase in circadian entrainment
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 223–232, January 2002
How to Cite
Schurov, I. L., Hepworth, T. J. and Hastings, M. H. (2002), Dopaminergic signalling in the rodent neonatal suprachiasmatic nucleus identifies a role for protein kinase A and mitogen-activated protein kinase in circadian entrainment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 223–232. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01848.x
Current address: MSD Neuroscience Research Centre, Terling's Park, Harlow, UK.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
- Received 17 August 2001, revised 20 November 2001, accepted 21November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!