Present address: Department of Anatomy, University of Freiburg, 79114 Freiburg, Germany.
Distinct localization of GABAB receptors relative to synaptic sites in the rat cerebellum and ventrobasal thalamus
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 291–307, January 2002
How to Cite
Kulik, Á., Nakadate, K., Nyíri, G., Notomi, T., Malitschek, B., Bettler, B. and Shigemoto, R. (2002), Distinct localization of GABAB receptors relative to synaptic sites in the rat cerebellum and ventrobasal thalamus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 291–307. doi: 10.1046/j.0953-816x.2001.01855.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
- Received 14 November 2001, accepted 23 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!