Effects of birch pollen and traffic particulate matter on Th2 cytokines, immunoglobulin E levels and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in mice
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 602–611, April 2002
How to Cite
Fernvik, E., Peltre, G., Sénéchal, H. and Vargaftig, B. B. (2002), Effects of birch pollen and traffic particulate matter on Th2 cytokines, immunoglobulin E levels and bronchial hyper-responsiveness in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 602–611. doi: 10.1046/j.0954-7894.2002.01347.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Submitted 2 May 2001; revised 4 October 2001; accepted 15 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.