Specific monoclonal antibodies and human immunoglobulin E show that Hev b 5 is an abundant allergen in high protein powdered latex gloves
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 583–589, April 2002
How to Cite
Sutherland, M. F., Drew, A., Rolland, J. M., Slater, J. E., Suphioglu, C. and O'Hehir, R. E. (2002), Specific monoclonal antibodies and human immunoglobulin E show that Hev b 5 is an abundant allergen in high protein powdered latex gloves. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 583–589. doi: 10.1046/j.0954-7894.2002.01355.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Submitted 9 May 2001; revised 16 October 2001; accepted 23 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!