Modelling of crustal anomalies of Lanzarote (Canary Islands) in light of gravity data
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Geophysical Journal International
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 403–414, November 2001
How to Cite
Camacho, A. G., Montesinos, F. G., Vieira, R. and Arnoso, J. (2001), Modelling of crustal anomalies of Lanzarote (Canary Islands) in light of gravity data. Geophysical Journal International, 147: 403–414. doi: 10.1046/j.0956-540x.2001.01546.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted 2001 June 25. Received 2001 April 9; in original form 2000 July 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!