Use of computerized image analysis to quantify staphylococcal adhesion to canine corneocytes: does breed and body site have any relevance to the pathogenesis of pyoderma?
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–37, February 2002
How to Cite
Forsythe, P. J., Hill, P. B., Thoday, K. L. and Brown, J. (2002), Use of computerized image analysis to quantify staphylococcal adhesion to canine corneocytes: does breed and body site have any relevance to the pathogenesis of pyoderma?. Veterinary Dermatology, 13: 29–37. doi: 10.1046/j.0959-4493.2001.00269.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- (Received 13 March 2001; accepted 28 June 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!