INSERM U399, Immunology and Genetics of Parasitic Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, 27 bd J. Moulin, 13385 Marseille Cedex, France, and
Two new polymorphisms in the human interferon gamma (IFN-γ) promoter
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2002
European Journal of Immunogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 53–56, February 2002
How to Cite
Chevillard, C., Henri, S., Stefani, F., Parzy, D. and Dessein, A. (2002), Two new polymorphisms in the human interferon gamma (IFN-γ) promoter. European Journal of Immunogenetics, 29: 53–56. doi: 10.1046/j.0960-7420.2001.00281.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Received 29 December 2000; revised 29 March 2001; accepted 23 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.