The nucleotide sequence reported in this paper has been submitted to the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank database under the accession number AB047034.
Identification of a novel gene, Mblk-1, that encodes a putative transcription factor expressed preferentially in the large-type Kenyon cells of the honeybee brain
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 487–494, October 2001
How to Cite
Takeuchi, H., Kage, E., Sawata, M., Kamikouchi, A., Ohashi, K., Ohara, M., Fujiyuki, T., Kunieda, T., Sekimizu, K., Natori, S. and Kubo, T. (2001), Identification of a novel gene, Mblk-1, that encodes a putative transcription factor expressed preferentially in the large-type Kenyon cells of the honeybee brain. Insect Molecular Biology, 10: 487–494. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1075.2001.00288.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 6 February 2001; accepted after revision 8 May 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!