Functional expression of a locust tyramine receptor in murine erythroleukaemia cells
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 541–548, December 2001
How to Cite
Poels, J., Suner, M.-M., Needham, M., Torfs, H., De Rijck, J., De Loof, A., Dunbar, S. J. and Vanden Broeck, J. (2001), Functional expression of a locust tyramine receptor in murine erythroleukaemia cells. Insect Molecular Biology, 10: 541–548. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1075.2001.00292.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 17 April 2001; accepted after revision 12 July 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!