Present address: Reddy US Therapeutics, Inc., 3065 Northwoods Circle, Norcross, Georgia 30071, USA
Germline transformation of the malaria vector, Anopheles gambiae, with the piggyBac transposable element
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 597–604, December 2001
How to Cite
Grossman, G. L., Rafferty, C. S., Clayton, J. R., Stevens, T. K., Mukabayire, O. and Benedict, M. Q. (2001), Germline transformation of the malaria vector, Anopheles gambiae, with the piggyBac transposable element. Insect Molecular Biology, 10: 597–604. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1075.2001.00299.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 10 May 2001; accepted after revision 25 July 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!