A cluster of four D7-related genes is expressed in the salivary glands of the African malaria vector Anopheles gambiae
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 47–55, February 2002
How to Cite
Arcà, B., Lombardo, F., Lanfrancotti, A., Spanos, L., Veneri, M., Louis, C. and Coluzzi, M. (2002), A cluster of four D7-related genes is expressed in the salivary glands of the African malaria vector Anopheles gambiae. Insect Molecular Biology, 11: 47–55. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1075.2001.00309.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
- Received 26 July 2001; accepted after revision 20 September 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!