Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2095–2099, August 2001
How to Cite
Goka, K., Okabe, K., Yoneda, M. and Niwa, S. (2001), Bumblebee commercialization will cause worldwide migration of parasitic mites. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2095–2099. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01323.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 15 December 2000; revision received 13 March 2001; accepted 21 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!