Frequent cytoplasmic exchanges between oak species that are not closely related: Quercus suber and Q. ilex in Morocco
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2003–2012, August 2001
How to Cite
Belahbib, N., Pemonge, M.-H., Ouassou, A., Sbay, H., Kremer, A. and Petit, R. J. (2001), Frequent cytoplasmic exchanges between oak species that are not closely related: Quercus suber and Q. ilex in Morocco. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2003–2012. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01330.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 9 December 2000; revision received 22 March 2001; accepted 3 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!