Wolbachia infection shared among planthoppers (Homoptera: Delphacidae) and their endoparasite (Strepsiptera: Elenchidae): a probable case of interspecies transmission
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2101–2106, August 2001
How to Cite
Noda, H., Miyoshi, T., Zhang, Q., Watanabe, K., Deng, K. and Hoshizaki, S. (2001), Wolbachia infection shared among planthoppers (Homoptera: Delphacidae) and their endoparasite (Strepsiptera: Elenchidae): a probable case of interspecies transmission. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2101–2106. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01334.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 23 November 2000; revision received 19 April 2001; accepted 27 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!