Geographical patterns of genetic variation in two species of Stylosanthes Sw. using amplified fragment length polymorphism
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1947–1958, August 2001
How to Cite
Sawkins, M. C., Maass, B. L., Pengelly, B. C., Newbury, H. J., Ford-Lloyd, B. V., Maxted, N. and Smith, R. (2001), Geographical patterns of genetic variation in two species of Stylosanthes Sw. using amplified fragment length polymorphism. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1947–1958. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01347.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 19 January 2001; revision received 3 May 2001; accepted 3 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!