Post-bottleneck genetic diversity of elephant populations in South Africa, revealed using microsatellite analysis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2139–2149, September 2001
How to Cite
Whitehouse, A. M. and Harley, E. H. (2001), Post-bottleneck genetic diversity of elephant populations in South Africa, revealed using microsatellite analysis. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2139–2149. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01356.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 14 February 2001; revision received 16 May 2001; accepted 16 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!