Present address: Center for Population Biology, Department of Entomology, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA.
Relationships among native and introduced populations of the Argentine ant (Linepithema humile) and the source of introduced populations
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2151–2161, September 2001
How to Cite
Tsutsui, N. D., Suarez, A. V., Holway, D. A. and Case, T. J. (2001), Relationships among native and introduced populations of the Argentine ant (Linepithema humile) and the source of introduced populations. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2151–2161. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01363.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 24 January 2001; revision received 4 June 2001; accepted 4 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!