Genetic diversity across natural populations of three montane plant species from the Western Ghats, India revealed by intersimple sequence repeats
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2397–2408, October 2001
How to Cite
Deshpande, A. U., Apte, G. S., Bahulikar, R. A., Lagu, M. D., Kulkarni, B. G., Suresh, H. S., Singh, N. P., Rao, M. K. V., Gupta, V. S., Pant, A. and Ranjekar, P. K. (2001), Genetic diversity across natural populations of three montane plant species from the Western Ghats, India revealed by intersimple sequence repeats. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2397–2408. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01379.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 28 April 2001; revision received 4 July 2001; accepted 4 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!