Phenotypic evolution and hidden speciation in Candidula unifasciata ssp. (Helicellinae, Gastropoda) inferred by 16S variation and quantitative shell traits
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2541–2554, October 2001
How to Cite
Pfenninger, M. and Magnin, F. (2001), Phenotypic evolution and hidden speciation in Candidula unifasciata ssp. (Helicellinae, Gastropoda) inferred by 16S variation and quantitative shell traits. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2541–2554. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01389.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 17 April 2001; revision received 18 July 2001; accepted 19 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!