A genetic analogue of ‘mark–recapture’ methods for estimating population size: an approach based on molecular parentage assessments
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2711–2718, November 2001
How to Cite
Pearse, D. E., Eckerman, C. M., Janzen, F. J. and Avise, J. C. (2001), A genetic analogue of ‘mark–recapture’ methods for estimating population size: an approach based on molecular parentage assessments. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2711–2718. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01391.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Received 20 February 2001; revision received 27 July 2001; accepted 27 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!