A molecular phylogenetic analysis of diversification in Amazonian Anolis lizards
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2002
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2661–2668, November 2001
How to Cite
Glor, R. E., Vitt, L. J. and Larson, A. (2001), A molecular phylogenetic analysis of diversification in Amazonian Anolis lizards. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2661–2668. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01393.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2002
- Received 14 February 2001; revision received 2 August 2001; accepted 2 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!