Organelle DNA phylogeography of Cycas taitungensis, a relict species in Taiwan
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2669–2681, November 2001
How to Cite
Huang, S., Chiang, Y. C., Schaal, B. A., Chou, C. H. and Chiang, T. Y. (2001), Organelle DNA phylogeography of Cycas taitungensis, a relict species in Taiwan. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2669–2681. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01395.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Received 9 June 2001; revision received 2 August 2001; accepted 2 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!