Phylogeography of Kandelia candel in East Asiatic mangroves based on nucleotide variation of chloroplast and mitochondrial DNAs
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2697–2710, November 2001
How to Cite
Chiang, T. Y., Chiang, Y. C., Chen, Y. J., Chou, C. H., Havanond, S., Hong, T. N. and Huang, S. (2001), Phylogeography of Kandelia candel in East Asiatic mangroves based on nucleotide variation of chloroplast and mitochondrial DNAs. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2697–2710. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01399.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Received 15 May 2001; revision received 5 August 2001; accepted 5 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!