Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA.
A hybrid zone between hydrothermal vent mussels (Bivalvia: Mytilidae) from the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2819–2831, December 2001
How to Cite
O’Mullan, G. D., Maas, P. A. Y., Lutz, R. A. and Vrijenhoek, R. C. (2001), A hybrid zone between hydrothermal vent mussels (Bivalvia: Mytilidae) from the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2819–2831. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01401.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Received 31 January 2001; revision received 15 August 2001; accepted 15 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!