Source population of dispersing rock-wallabies (Petrogale lateralis) idengified by assignment tests on multilocus genotypic data
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2867–2876, December 2001
How to Cite
Eldridge, M. D. B., Kinnear, J. E. and Onus, M. L. (2001), Source population of dispersing rock-wallabies (Petrogale lateralis) idengified by assignment tests on multilocus genotypic data. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2867–2876. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01403.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Received 6 April 2001; revision received 15 August 2001; accepted 15 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!