Patterns of genetic and phenotypic variation in Iris haynei and I. atrofusca (Iris sect. Oncocyclus = the royal irises) along an ecogeographical gradient in Israel and the West Bank
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 39–53, January 2002
How to Cite
Arafeh, R. M. H., Sapir, Y., Shmida, A., Iraki, N., Fragman, O. and Comes, H. P. (2002), Patterns of genetic and phenotypic variation in Iris haynei and I. atrofusca (Iris sect. Oncocyclus = the royal irises) along an ecogeographical gradient in Israel and the West Bank. Molecular Ecology, 11: 39–53. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01417.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2002
- Received 11 May 2001; revision received 10 September 2001; accepted 17 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!