Population structure, history and gene flow in a group of closely related land snails: genetic variation in Partula from the Society Islands of the Pacific
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 55–68, January 2002
How to Cite
Goodacre, S. L. (2002), Population structure, history and gene flow in a group of closely related land snails: genetic variation in Partula from the Society Islands of the Pacific. Molecular Ecology, 11: 55–68. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01422.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received 24 May 2001; revision received 1 September 2001; accepted 3 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!