Population fragmentation in the southern rock agama, Agama atra: more evidence for vicariance in Southern Africa
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 465–471, March 2002
How to Cite
Matthee, C. A. and Flemming, A. F. (2002), Population fragmentation in the southern rock agama, Agama atra: more evidence for vicariance in Southern Africa. Molecular Ecology, 11: 465–471. doi: 10.1046/j.0962-1083.2001.01458.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 15 August 2001; revision received 23 November 2001; accepted 23 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!