Evaluation of adjustments for partial non-response bias in the US National Immunization Survey
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 141–156, February 2004
How to Cite
Smith, P. J., Hoaglin, D. C., Rao, J. N. K., Battaglia, M. P. and Daniels, D. (2004), Evaluation of adjustments for partial non-response bias in the US National Immunization Survey. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 167: 141–156. doi: 10.1046/j.0964-1998.2003.00636.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
- [Received December 2000. Revised June 2003]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!