Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 30, Issue 2, page 147, June 2003
How to Cite
(2003), Calendar. Birth, 30: 147. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2002.00039.x-i1
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Calendar events are listed free of charge if submitted 4 months before journal publication. Send name of event, sponsor, date, place, contact person, and telephone/fax number to Diony Young, Editor. Submit detailed or late listings as Classified Advertising to Tom Palmisano, Advertising Representative.
- • July 3–6, La Leche League International, 18th International Breastfeeding Conference, “Strength Through Diversity—Creating One Breaastfeeding World.” Hilton San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Contact Carol Kolar, (847) 519–7730, ext. #223; e-mail: CKolar@llli.org.
- • July 10–3, La Leche League International, 31st Annual Seminar for Physicians, Hilton San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Contact Carol Kolar, (847) 519–7730, ext. #223; e-mail: CKolar@ llli.org.
- • Oct 2–5, Lamaze International Annual Conference, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Contact Lamaze International, phone: (800) 368–4404 or (202) 367–1128; http://www.lamaze.org.
- • Oct 8–9, ICEA 2003 International Convention, Chicago, Illinois. Contact International Childbirth Education Association, phone: (952) 854–8660; e-mail:; http://www.icea.org.
- • Oct 16–20, 8th Annual International Meeting of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, “Physicians & Breastfeeding; Controversy, Challenge, & Change,” and 3rd Annual Health Team Members Meeting, Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago, IL. Contact ABM office, phone (toll free) (877) 836-9947 or (609) 799-7032; http://www.bfmed.org.
- • Repeated Certification Program, “Bodywork for the Childbearing Year.” Various dates and locations. Contact Kate Jordan Seminars, phone toll free (888) 287-6860 or (760) 436-0418; fax (760) 436-6998; e-mail: email@example.com.
- • Repeated Certification Program, UCLA Extension Lactation Educator and Lactation Consultant Raining Programs. Various dates and locations. Contact UCLA Extension Health Sciences, phone (310) 825-8423; http://www.uclaextension.org/healthsci.directry.htm.
- • Repeated Certification Program, CCES Training and Certification Program for Professional Childbirth Educators. Various dates and locations. Contact Council of Childbirth Education Specialists; phone (800) 822-4526.
- • Repeated Workshops, The Center for Breastfeeding, Lactation Counselor Certificate Training Program (CLC). Various dates and locations. Contact The Center for Breastfeeding, 8 Jan Sebastian Way, #13, Sandwich, MA 02563; phone (508) 888-8044; http://www.healthychildren.cc.
- • Repeated Workshops, Center for Lactation Education. Contact BSC, 228 Park Lane, Chalfont, PA 18914; phone (215) 822-1281; fax (215) 997-7879; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • Repeated Workshops, Childbirth Educator Workshop. International Childbirth Education Association. Various dates and locations. Contact ICEA CEW Registration, PO Box 20048, Minneapolis, MN 55420; fax (612) 854-8772.
- • Repeated Workshops, How to Start a Birth Center, National Association of Childbearing Centers. Various dates and locations. Contact NACC, 3123 Gottschall Rd., Perkiomenville, PA 18074-9604; phone (215) 234-8068; fax (215) 234-8829; http://www.BirthCenters.org.
- • Repeated Workshops, Childbirth Education Association of Seattle, Basic and Advanced Teacher Education Workshops for Childbirth Educators. Contact Cheri McMeins or Barbara Orcutt; phone (206) 789-0883; fax (206) 789-2712.
- • Ongoing Enrollment, Women's Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner, Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Midwifery and Basic Colposcopy Education Programs. Education Programs Associates, Inc.; phone (408) 374-3720 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- • Ongoing Workshops, Doula Training Workshops. Contact Sunday Tortelli at e-mail: SunTdoula@aol.com.
- • Repeated Training Programs, Lactation consultant training, Lactation Education Resources, Fairfax, Virginia. Various dates and places. Contact Vergie Hughes, phone (703) 691-2069; fax (703) 691-3983; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.