Body mass and habitat correlates of song structure in a primitive group of birds
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 423–430, December 2002
How to Cite
BERTELLI, S. and TUBARO, P. L. (2002), Body mass and habitat correlates of song structure in a primitive group of birds. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 77: 423–430. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2002.00112.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 2 January 2002;accepted for publication 17 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!