Differentiation in populations of Hordeum spontaneum along a gradient of environmental productivity and predictability: life history and local adaptation
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 479–490, December 2002
How to Cite
VOLIS, S., MENDLINGER, S. and WARD, D. (2002), Differentiation in populations of Hordeum spontaneum along a gradient of environmental productivity and predictability: life history and local adaptation. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 77: 479–490. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2002.00120.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 22 July 2002; accepted for publication 1 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!