The tooth of perfection: functional and spatial constraints on mammalian tooth shape
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 173–191, February 2003
How to Cite
EVANS, A. R. and SANSON, G. D. (2003), The tooth of perfection: functional and spatial constraints on mammalian tooth shape. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 78: 173–191. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2003.00146.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 22 April 2002;accepted for publication 19 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!