‘Convergent’ traits of mediterranean woody plants belong to pre-mediterranean lineages
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 415–427, March 2003
How to Cite
VERDÚ, M., DÁVILA, P., GARCÍA-FAYOS, P., FLORES-HERNÁNDEZ, N. and VALIENTE-BANUET, A. (2003), ‘Convergent’ traits of mediterranean woody plants belong to pre-mediterranean lineages. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 78: 415–427. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2003.00160.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Received 26 June 2002;accepted for publication 29 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!