Rowing locomotion by a stonefly that possesses the ancestral pterygote condition of co-occurring wings and abdominal gills
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 341–349, June 2003
How to Cite
MARDEN, J. H. and THOMAS, M. A. (2003), Rowing locomotion by a stonefly that possesses the ancestral pterygote condition of co-occurring wings and abdominal gills. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 79: 341–349. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2003.00192.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Received 17 July 2002; accepted for publication 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!