Body shape variation in cichlid fishes of the Amphilophus citrinellus species complex
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 397–408, November 2003
How to Cite
KLINGENBERG, C. P., BARLUENGA, M. and MEYER, A. (2003), Body shape variation in cichlid fishes of the Amphilophus citrinellus species complex. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 80: 397–408. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8312.2003.00246.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
- Received 28 November 2002; accepted for publication 7 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!