Floral scents in butterfly-pollinated plants: possible convergence in chemical composition
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 140, Issue 2, pages 129–153, October 2002
How to Cite
ANDERSSON, S., NILSSON, L.A. A., GROTH, I. and BERGSTRÖM, G. (2002), Floral scents in butterfly-pollinated plants: possible convergence in chemical composition. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 140: 129–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2002.00068.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!