Variation of pollination and resource limitation in a low seed-set tree, Liriodendron chinense (Magnoliaceae)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 140, Issue 1, pages 31–38, September 2002
How to Cite
HUANG, S.-Q. and GUO, Y.-H. (2002), Variation of pollination and resource limitation in a low seed-set tree, Liriodendron chinense (Magnoliaceae). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 140: 31–38. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2002.00080.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!