Reproductive ecology of Rhododendron ponticum (Ericaceae) in relict Mediterranean populations
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2002
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 297–311, November 2002
How to Cite
MEJÍAS, J. A., ARROYO, J. and OJEDA, F. (2002), Reproductive ecology of Rhododendron ponticum (Ericaceae) in relict Mediterranean populations. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 140: 297–311. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2002.00103.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2002
- Received May 2002;accepted for publication August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!