A new species of Veronica L. (Scrophulariaceae) in the Cantabrian Range (Spain)
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 119–124, January 2003
How to Cite
ALONSO, R., LENCE, C., LÓPEZ, M. J., PUENTE, E. and PENAS, A. (2003), A new species of Veronica L. (Scrophulariaceae) in the Cantabrian Range (Spain). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 141: 119–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2003.00117.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
- Received March 2002;accepted for publication August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!