Morphological and geographic variation of the cycad Dioon edule Lindl. (Zamiaceae): ecological and evolutionary implications
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 465–470, April 2003
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ-ASTORGA, J., VOVIDES, A. P. and IGLESIAS, C. (2003), Morphological and geographic variation of the cycad Dioon edule Lindl. (Zamiaceae): ecological and evolutionary implications. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 141: 465–470. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2003.00155.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received October 2002; accepted for publication January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!