Can we predict centres of plant species richness and rarity from environmental variables in sub-Saharan Africa?
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 187–197, June 2003
How to Cite
TAPLIN, J. R. D. and LOVETT, J. C. (2003), Can we predict centres of plant species richness and rarity from environmental variables in sub-Saharan Africa?. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 142: 187–197. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2003.00164.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Received August 2002; accepted for publication January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!