Parnassia palustris: a genetically diverse species in Scandinavia
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 142, Issue 4, pages 347–372, August 2003
How to Cite
BORGEN, L. and HULTGÅRD, U.-M. (2003), Parnassia palustris: a genetically diverse species in Scandinavia. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 142: 347–372. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2003.00186.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Received June 2002; accepted for publication March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!