Chromosomal studies in species of Salvia (Lamiaceae) from Argentina
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 483–490, April 2003
How to Cite
ALBERTO, C. M., SANSO, A. M. and XIFREDA, C. C. (2003), Chromosomal studies in species of Salvia (Lamiaceae) from Argentina. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society, 141: 483–490. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8339.2003.t01-1-00178.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received March 2002; accepted for publication August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!