Present address: Department of Biology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada.
The genetic architecture of correlations among growth-related traits and male age at maturation in rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 746–764, September 2003
How to Cite
Martyniuk, C. J., Perry, G. M. L., Mogahadam, H. K., Ferguson, M. M. and Danzmann, R. G. (2003), The genetic architecture of correlations among growth-related traits and male age at maturation in rainbow trout. Journal of Fish Biology, 63: 746–764. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8649.2003.00188.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2003
- (Received 26 March 2002, Accepted 23 June 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!