Body shape and size divergence among populations of Poecilia vivipara in coastal lagoons of south-eastern Brazil
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 928–941, October 2003
How to Cite
Neves, F. M. and Monteiro, L. R. (2003), Body shape and size divergence among populations of Poecilia vivipara in coastal lagoons of south-eastern Brazil. Journal of Fish Biology, 63: 928–941. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8649.2003.00199.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- (Received 19 July 2002, Accepted 11 July 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!