Running before the storm: blacktip sharks respond to falling barometric pressure associated with Tropical Storm Gabrielle
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1357–1363, November 2003
How to Cite
Heupel, M. R., Simpfendorfer, C. A. and Hueter, R. E. (2003), Running before the storm: blacktip sharks respond to falling barometric pressure associated with Tropical Storm Gabrielle. Journal of Fish Biology, 63: 1357–1363. doi: 10.1046/j.1095-8649.2003.00250.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
- (Received 2 April 2003, Accepted 21 August 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!