Locomotion in terrestrial mammals: the influence of body mass, limb length and bone proportions on speed
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 136, Issue 4, pages 685–714, December 2002
How to Cite
CHRISTIANSEN, P. (2002), Locomotion in terrestrial mammals: the influence of body mass, limb length and bone proportions on speed. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 136: 685–714. doi: 10.1046/j.1096-3642.2002.00041.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!