The ossified Meckel's cartilage and internal groove in Mesozoic mammaliaforms: implications to origin of the definitive mammalian middle ear
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2003
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 431–448, August 2003
How to Cite
MENG, J., HU, Y., WANG, Y. and LI, C. (2003), The ossified Meckel's cartilage and internal groove in Mesozoic mammaliaforms: implications to origin of the definitive mammalian middle ear. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 138: 431–448. doi: 10.1046/j.1096-3642.2003.00064.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2003
- Received October 2001; accepted for publication December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!